An aesthetically beautiful razor made in the UK that saves you money and minimises your environmental impact by removing plastic from your daily shave.
Razor fits standard blades available in all good high street stockists.
- A hand made double edged safety razor,
- 5 x razor blades.
How to use a double edged safety razor:
It really could not be simpler:
- Unscrew the head of the razor and insert a blade,
- Warm the blade by rinsing it under hot water,
- Hold the razor to your face at an angle of between 30 to 45 degrees,
- Allow the weight of the razor to 'power' the shaving, using short strokes in the direction of hair growth (do not try to pull the razor),
- When the razor blade becomes blunt it will 'hang' on the stubble, rotate the razor or change the blade.
General shaving tips:
- Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the face with a hot flannel,
- Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment,
- Use a quality shaving brush with good shaving soap,
- Brush in a circular motion to lift the beard,
- Shave with the beard, never against the grain,
- Rinse the blade frequently in hot water.
- Rinse face well with cool water and gently pat dry,
- After shaving use a moisturiser such as Norse liquid moisturiser,
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the face after shaving.